Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sky dive or bust!!

I have been wanting to sky dive for quite sometime and I thought this would finally be the weekend. We headed to Sky Dive San Marcos on Saturday so I could do my first tandem sky dive jump. As it turns out the weather did not cooperate. It was cloudy and windy on Saturday and really windy on Sunday so no jumping for me. L I guess I have more time to talk David into jumping with me now!

The weekend was not a total loss though - we had fun visiting with Paul & Jen and eating some great chili.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer. Sorry to hear that the weather didn't cooperate.

    I was looking forward to see your skydiving pictures online. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess - I was praying for bad weather - I don't want my friend to end up like a pancake, there are better ways to look skinny. Just kidding - YOU are insane! And all this means is that it will give DAVID more time to have you evaluated by a psychiatrist!!

    Love Ya,

    ReplyDelete