Monday, September 14, 2009

This day in 1933.....

Ed Loris Walker was born. Today my Dad turns 76 years old!!

We have had our ups and downs like all families do, but he has always been there for me. From buying an entire case of peanuts from me when I was a "Campfire girl", to building all the props when I was in Blue Belles, my Dad has been super supportive of me. He taught me the importance of doing things right the first time and always doing my best. He has truly made a positive impact on others during his 76 years on earth.









17 years old in a fox hole in Korea












A rare thing - a school photo










Senator Ron Paul presenting Dad with his Korean War Medals - almost 45 years later


March 2009


Happy Birthday Dad! I Love You!!

1 comment:

  1. He is still a force in our lives!!! Happy Birthday Ed. I love you ~~ Betty

    ReplyDelete