Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Allie's taking what???

Allie was talking to her Aunt Sandi Tuesday night, when my sister asked her what was up. She promptly and confidently replied

“I am starting "Nitro" tomorrow”.

To which my sister said

“Let me talk to your mother immediately please”!

Allie, with the strangest look on her face, handed me the phone and said “Aunt Sandi needs to talk to you right now”!

Well, as it turns out my sister had just been watching the TV show “House” and was freaking out about Allie’s comment. Not knowing that Allie was talking about Nitro Swimming, Sandi understandably thought Allie meant she was going to begin taking nitroglycerine for a heart condition. Once I explained the situation we both had a good laugh about it.

Allie & Emily both started swimming at Nitro Swimming today after school. Both will be training throughout the school year so they will have a head start for summer swim next year.

Go Nitro!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment