Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend at Grandma & Grandpa's

We made a “quick trip” to may parents place this past weekend. We went down Friday night and came home on Sunday. We had not been to their house in over a year and it was nice to see all the changes they have done.



Amanda & Emily were at their Dad’s so my Mom & I tried to entertain Allie some. Dad & David worked on the RV on Saturday. They packed the bearings – whatever that actually is, while Allie, Mom & I went on a bike ride. We saw some deer and the neighbor’s cows on our ride.

My Dad got out my old B-B gun and let Allie do some target practice. She was actually a pretty good shot!


Shep & Dog were recruited to “play” as well.
On Sunday morning Allie helped Grandma make breakfast. She cracked the eggs, grated the cheese and made sure everything was “just right” on the table.




Maybe we can stay longer next time we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment