Saturday, December 20, 2008

Crazy Days....

I have been frantic since returning home from Australia. I realized on Friday, Dec 12th, when my “vacation fog” cleared, that I had done literally NO Christmas shopping. So since then I have been a woman on a mission… I have used ever spare minute between meetings, picking up the kids & swim practice to purchase gifts. As of today I am just about completely done – Thank goodness!!!!!!! Now I just need to get it all wrapped and hidden before Tuesday when we head to my parents house.

Allie had her Christmas party on Thursday and David & I both got to go celebrate with her. She was very excited that I was there on my birthday.

They had a book exchange, made gingerbread houses and ate lots of snacks. Way too much candy for one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment