Friday, December 18, 2009

My 40th Birthday

Well today I turned 40 and surprisingly I don't feel different. Not even a little bit! I expected to feel something, but nope nothing! I guess that is really proof that you are only as old as you feel and age is just a number.

I got this beautiful Magnolia tree from David (which is not an easy find in December.) I can't wait to get it planted so it will bloom soon!


I had a great day filled with lots of relaxing, cards, gifts, text messages & phone calls all wishing me well. It was one of the best birthday's I have ever had.

1 comment:

  1. You really are only as old as you feel! I am always on the run and never have time to feel old... it's more fun that way. I am glad you survived the "happy birthday" song from your dad and me --- that was enough to make one old!!!

    ReplyDelete