Thursday, June 5, 2008

My First Post



Blog, blog, blog... I would hear the word everyday without truly knowing exactly what all the fuss was about. But then it happened: my neighbor Lisa introduced me to blogging.... Inspired me to give blogging a try, would be a more accurate statement. Lisa's blog is actually a work of art. She post almost daily and has tons of great photos & catchy poems. I only hope that I can live up to the high standard that she has set for me.... That said - Here goes nothing.



My plan is to post a few times a week to keep everyone "up to speed" on the family and our activities. I will try not to make it too boring... but you all know what I am working with :)



Today marks the end of another school year. The end of second grade for Allie, seventh for Emily and tenth for Amanda. I am officially old... I have a daughter that is a junior in high school. Man how time has flown. It seems like yesterday that she was learning to walk and now she is learning to drive and looking for her first job! She can't wait for her upcoming birthday as she will be 16. Her sisters are not far behind at 13 and almost 8.



Amanda

Emily and Allie are already busy with swim team in full swing. We had our first meet last weekend and both girls did great. David is also involved this year - He is the team photographer.








2 comments:

  1. Hey girl (Sherry Mojica here-not sure if you would know who i was). OMG your girls have grown since I saw them last. I know what you mean by getting old. My oldest (Garret) is a senior (17 yrs); grant is 7th grade (12 yrs); and chase is 6th grade (11 yrs). Ray and I miss seeing you and would love to hang with yall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I know you will really enjoy it. I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete