Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yet another mouth too feed!

I have my chickens, the girls have their goats and now David has his horse!

Cutter is a beautiful, wonderful spirited, sweet horse. He has been living with our friends Sue & Jason for the last few years. Becasue they were not able to take him to New Mexico we bought him from them. He has not been ridden a lot in the last year but he is doing really well. He is getting really spoiled and seems to like all the attention we are giving him.

Eric & Lisa and Markus & Constanze came out last Sunday for a short visit and to see Cutter. The kids loved playing with all the animals.


I wonder what these two were pondering....



David giving "pony rides."

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful horse! I'm so glad dad finally got a horse I know he's been wanting one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great horse. And thanks a lot for the pony rides :-) Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete